Worry about what’s next? You’re not alone. But get this: 85% of what we fret about never happens! In this Man to Man podcast: “Worry Less, Pray More,” we talk about trusting God when you can’t see what’s coming.
- The Worry Stats: Did you know 85% of our worries never happen? We dive into what this means for you.
- Trust Issues: Are you holding onto worry instead of trusting God? We discuss how to let go.
- Freedom from Fear: Tips on how to find peace and courage, even when the future is a big question mark.
Why This Matter:
Worrying is normal but can steal your peace. If you’re stuck worrying about the uncertainties in your job or health, seek God’s guidance and provision in your future.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 – “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”
- Romans 8:28 – “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
- Big Worries, Small Worries: Did you know most worries never happen? But should we worry about the 15% that does? Let’s talk about how to reduce stress and anxiety.
- How to Trust More: Prayer, Bible verses, and good friends can help us find hope and courage about what’s coming next. We share how to use these tools when the future feels unclear.
- What future stuff scares you?
- Ever been surprised by how something you worried about turned out okay in the end?
Choose one verse about God’s sovereignty to meditate and reflect on daily this month. Share how it helps you trust God with the future.
Worry less, Pray more. Finding freedom from fear by trusting God’s promise. He is working all things for our good. Trusting who’s in control of the future helps with the fear of it.
Additional Resources: Overcome Fear Devotion