UNCOMMEN exists to encourage men to be better Leaders, Husbands, and Dads by equipping individuals and organizations with inspiring and educational resources. Our vision is to help men succeed at being the Husband, Dad and Leader they were always meant to be.
Why We Exist
Because the stats don’t lie, the common man spends a lot of time chasing the urgent over the important and consuming fantasy over investing in what matters.
Stats about Jack
- Age 25 – 55
- Highest consumer group of porn
- 2.5 hours on his smart phone a day
- 3.4 minutes a day talking to his kids
- 17 minutes a week talking to his wife
- Volunteers less than 25% of the time
Stats about Jack’s Family
- Fatherless children are five times as likely to live in poverty
- 75% of volunteers are women
- 24.7 million children live absent from their biological father
- 17 million children living with their single mothers
- 26% of absentee fathers live in a different state than their children
When men are UNCOMMEN, we don’t have to build as many shelters for abandoned families, or pay the psychological and emotional toll for fatherless kids, or care for so many abused and neglected wives.
If we’re going to solve societal ills, we need a few uncommon approaches. Instead of yelling at dudes, “Hey loser, shape up or ship out!” and heaping societal shame and guilt on their shoulders, we started developing UNCOMMEN content that challenges them to engage their wives, kids, friends, co-workers, employees, and anyone else in their lives.
We believe men respond to challenges far more than criticisms.
Who We Are
UNCOMMEN is a team of men and women passionate about seeing guys win in the most important areas of their lives: as leaders, husbands, and dads.
An Uncommen Statement Of Faith