HUSBANDS, DADS, AND LEADERS.
The Return of the Uncommen App
Husbands, Dads, & Leaders content, Videos, Prayer, Calendar, Membership and more
The Uncommen App
The purpose of the Uncommen app is we are increasing our focus on discipleship and this is a great tool to help us stay connected while in the Word of God. You can take a Spiritual Assessment, you can chose to receive scripture reading several times throughout the day as well.
Website vs App
The two are NOT CONNECTED as due to the cost of developing an App, we chose to go with a Free solution. That solution did not allow us to connect the App to the website. So how does that impact you? Not very much.
Website – Create an account on the website to access more content especially if you have a Membership. All of your membership content can be accessed on the website. Simply log into your account, then surf the website.
App – You will need to create an account on the App as your website account will not work here. You can choose to use the same email and password here as you do on the website, but they are not connected.
The good news is we push much of our website content to the App for consumption.
• Weekly Blog Articles
• Weekly Blog Articles from Archives
• Spiritual Assessment
• Scripture Engagement
• Monthly Devo Showcase
• Current Reading Plan
• Monthly Virtual Bible Study
• Husband, Dad, Leader Tracks
How to install the Uncommen App?
1. Search for “Uncommen” on Apple and Andriod platforms
2. Create an account on the app (this account is not connected to your account on the Uncommen website)
3. Search for “Uncommen” and join our organization
4. You can then start to see our content and even take a spiritual assessment to get tailored scripture sent to you when you want it