Feel like time is slipping away? Hard to focus on the now? This Man to Man podcast: The Gift of Time, is about how every second counts. We talk about being thankful for your time and how to make it work for you. Discover how the gift of time plays a role in your everyday life.
- Two Ways to Spend Time: Learn from Mary and Martha in the Bible about good ways to use time.
- The Ripple Effect: When you are thankful for your time, it spreads good vibes all around.
- Everyday Moments: Ideas for using small moments to be thankful.
Why You Should Listen:
Science tells us that valuing the gift of time can make you happier. If you ever feel like you’re wasting time, we have tips to help you.
- Luke 10:41-42 – “Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her.”
- Ecclesiastes 3:1 – “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.”
- The Story of Mary and Martha: These two show us good and bad ways to use time. We dive into how to make better choices with the gift of time.
- The Ripple Effect of Time: Being thankful for small moments can make a big splash. We share how to use this idea in daily life.
- Ever given your time and been surprised by the good it did?
- Got a moment you wish you enjoyed more?
For a week, try the ‘Time Appreciation Challenge.’ Use 10 minutes each day to do something simple but joyful. Write how it felt.
Let’s make every tick count. This podcast gives you the tools to focus on the gift of time and use it well. Additional Resource: The Response.