UNCOMMEN exists to encourage men to be better Leaders, Husbands and Dads by equipping individuals and organizations with inspiring and educational resources. Our vision is to help men succeed at being the man they were always meant to be.
Why We Exist
Because the stats don’t lie, the common man spends a lot of time chasing the urgent over the important and consuming fantasy over investing in what matters.
Your Everyday Jack
- Age 30 – 45
- Highest consumer group of porn
- 2.5 hours on his smart phone a day
- 3.4 minutes a day talking to his kids
- 17 minutes a week talking to his wife
- 50% chance of cheating on his wife
But when men win: wives, kids, and society wins.
When men win, we don’t have to build as many shelters for abandoned families, or pay the psychological and emotional toll for fatherless kids, or care for so many abused and neglected wives.
If we’re going to solve societal ills, we need a few uncommon approaches. Instead of yelling at dudes, “Hey loser, shape up or ship out!” and heaping societal shame and guilt on their shoulders, we started developing Uncommen content that challenges them to engage their wives, kids, friends, co-workers, employees…pretty much anybody that means jack squat to them.
We believe men respond to challenges far more than criticisms.
Who We Are
UNCOMMEN is a team of men and women passionate about seeing guys win in the most important areas of their lives: as leaders, husbands, and dads.
An Uncommen Statement Of Faith
How do you get involved?
- Sign-up for our Newsletter on the upper right side of this page
- Follow us on Facebook
- Help us spread the word of Uncommen by telling 10 Men about us!
- Start an Uncommen Charter
- Buy some gear from the Uncommen Store
- Buy one of our Uncommen Studies
- Donate to the cause
- Become a Sponsor